February 4, 2009

Ethan Acts More Like His Uncle Jason Every Day

I'm sorry Son, but I just had to share this story. So we pull in the driveway yesterday and as I am getting Ethan out of his carseat he says "Mommy, I need to peepee". My thoughts are get him out of the seat, walk in the house, put him on his stool by the toilet and let him pee. WRONG! I try to escort him into the house only to have him stopping and saying he wants to peepee on Daddy's tire. Now, this isn't that unusual around our house. Why you ask? Because his Daddy has had him peeing on leaves, the grass, you name it and i'm sure my son has pee'd on it. I can only imagine what is going through our neighbors minds, and anyone else who is driving by at during these incidences, when our son drops his drawers and bares all for the world to see. I do love having a boy!!!! LH&K Always!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like he aimed for the valve stem and got it! Go Ethan!!!

Laurie said...

Looks like his aim is quite good! All the practice I suppose! I know you are a proud mommy! Bella has a few 'son' and 'daddy' traits I'm sure are going to bite me big one day!