February 23, 2009

A Week In Review

Wow, what a weekend. It was my first week oncall since being on maternity leave and what an oncall it was. Things were finally pretty quiet on Sunday so cousin AJ got to come over for a playdate. Since we had been at home all weekend with me working, we took Sunday morning to get all our shopping done for the week (I know, I know, we SHOULD have been in church). AJ came over right after we returned home so Ethan did not get his afternoon nap. It was Uncle Adams birthday so he and Denise stopped by to see the kids. Ethan was sad when they left, I guess he didn't get to spend enough time with him this visit. We'll make it up next time. After all was quiet that evening, Ethan ate dinner while I worked even more and Bryan tried to clean up the chaos from the day. Our precious boy was so tired he fell right to sleep in his high chair so Bryan reclined him back and let him sleep a while. Monday morning propped Addison up on our bed to watch VeggieTales while we got ready for work, which she just LOVES, and the next time I walked in the check on her.....there was Ethan. He had gone to his room and got his stool to climb up on our bed to lay beside his little sister. We knew nothing of it until we caught them like this so I just had to get some pictures. He is so such a precious boy and the love he has in his heart is bigger than the sky. I JUST LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH! LK&K Always!

No comments: