March 5, 2009

RSV, Doctor Visit #1

Oh what a week. It started out late Wednesday. Addison had been running a low grade fever for a couple of days prior to Sat (99.0 to be exact) and she had a bit of a cough. I didn't think much of it since she is in daycare now. Her cough got worse throughout the night Friday and by Saturday morning I just had to take her in to see if they could find anything wrong with her. We didn't see our normal two Ped's that we just love, we had to see someone else. Well, that will be the last time we let her diagnose our kids with anything. I explained everything to the Dr., all the symptoms, cough, how things were progessively getting worse and she was sending us home with a "mild cold" and nothing else. She was leaving the room when Addison coughed, Thank You Jesus for this, because she turned around and said she was going to order an RSV test after all, POSITIVE. HELLO, what have I been telling you?!?! The pics above are from Saturday morning before we left for the doctor. Ethan stayed home with Daddy and played with his trains.

No comments: