March 9, 2009

Goodnight Sweethearts....Goodnight!

What sweet babies we have. The positions that you two fall to sleep in crack us up. It happens at least once a week where one of us comes out of Ethan's room laughing and running for the camera. He is such a sweet and funny kid. Addison still sleeps in our room and will until I can "let her go". Ethan went from the bassinett to a pack-n-play next to my bed (which is where Addison is now). I then moved him to Bryan's side of the room and BAM, Bryan kicked him out of our room the very night he turned 6 months old. I thought I was going to have a meltdown letting him go. It ended up being the best for everyone because Ethan slept like a champ in his crib. Having babies is a lot sweet and a little bitter. We are blessed beyond words that we get to watch you grow up but it's kinda sad how quickly it is all happening. WE LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE EVERY SINGLE DAY...LH&K Always!

No comments: