March 21, 2009

Sick Baby Girl...Sick Momma...Sick GG


We have been missing in action for a while now. What a month it has been for Addison. She started out three weeks ago as you all know with RSV. Once we got her over that it was less than a week when daycare called and she a stomache bug. Well, we still don't know what "IT" is after three visits to the doctors office, lab tests ran on her POO and me acting a FOOL at the Ped's office...It gets pretty aggrevating when you are told that "it's going to have to run it's course" when they can't tell you what "IT" is and "IT" seems to never go away. The Rotavirus test was negative (twice), CDIF was negative....we still have cultures being ran on her POO as I type. I hope they can have some news for us next week because this "IT" stuck around for 8 full days before it started showing signs of going away. I got it, Addison's GG got it and I think everyone is better as of today (knock on wood). I'm not sure why just the girls got it but I am so very thankful Ethan and Daddy never did. I think I would have packed my bags and moved to the hills had they gotten sick too! We are very thankful for all the prayers everyone. A special thanks to GG for taking one for the team and Peepaw for keeping Ethan out of the line of fire. We love you all! LK&K Always!
PS. Peepaw, you cost me 6.99 in a Thomas shirt and 7.00 for a new ROSIE! :)

No comments: