These are pics from our first WHOLE week of health in what seems like forever! I am so thankful that Ethan never got "IT". Addison was kinda stopped up so when we got home I immediately fed her some prunes to try and loosen her up a bit. Ethan had to get all of his choo-choo trains and play right beside me. You kids are taking a nap right now so I am taking advantage of this free time to update your blog. I just have to get better at updating this more oftenfor you both. I think you will appreciate my efforts when you get older! I know your Dad and I will when we are old and gray!!! LH&K Always!
1 comment:
OMG that face is priceless! I can really see the similarity between them. No doubt they are siblings and too stinkin' cute too!
Post a Comment