May 27, 2009

Addison Grace Turns 1/2 Year Old

Addi Grace turned 6 months old the day we left for the beach so she didn't get her 6 month checkup until today. Last night I gave her manicure and wanted to give her a pedicure but didn't have time. A girl has to look good for her hottie doctor when she goes for a checkup, hello! Tonight was the first night the two of you took a bath together without me, sniff...sniff...

Here are your stats from todays visit and the things you are doing so far:

19 lbs 10 oz
26.5 inches long
You sit unassisted and can even balance yourself now so you don't fall over
You stick your tounge out at EVERYTHING and it is so stinking cute
You reach for anything and everything you see
Your eyes are as blue as the sky
You are getting hair on your head, FINALLY
You say babababa all the time with your tounge out of course
You laugh so loud at bubba when he dances for you
You are eating stage 2 Gerber food
You can hold your own bottle
You still sleep the entire night just as you have since the day you were born (For you Moms reading this, YES she was sent straight from Heaven)
You have been rolling all over the house for about 2 months now
You gave your Daddy sugars over and over the other day and it was the sweetest thing
They say your poop still stinks and I am apparently the only person who can't smell it. I couldn't smell your brothers either.
I painted your toenails for the first time last week at the beach and they look precious
You can stand, assisted, for several minutes before getting bored/tired
The ladies at daycare LOVE YOU and brag on you constantly.
You wear 18 and 24 month cloths. I am ready for you to stay in one size for more than 4 weeks.
You wear a size 2 shoe
You keep trying to eat your baby toes but your budda belly gets in the way
You still HATE getting shots
That is about all I can think of right now but I am very tired. You have blessed us so much since the day you were born. We are all very blessed to have you. Ethan is such a great big brother to you. He will lay on you when you are in the floor and play kissy face. I have yet to get pictures because we are usually busy making sure he doesn't crush you but it is so precious and you love him so much! I bet the next 6 months are going to be even better than the first. LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I got G's shoes at The Copper Pig in Russellville the other day. I go there at least once a week for work so I can pick some up and mail them to you. I also got her pink sparkly flip flops. SOOO CUTE! What size does she wear? XOXO