May 19, 2009

Come Monday

This weeks blog titles will be Jimmy Buffet songs. "Come Monday" was a great fit for today. This was our first full day in Orange Beach. I woke up and found Ethan and Papa on the balcony watching the waves crash. I cooked breakfast, we got ready and hit the beach walking. Addison was ready We have a big tube slide at our condo. It was windy and kinda chilly but that didn't keep Wild Man from wanting to go on the slide. Daddy wouldn't go cause he said it was to cold. That meant Mommy had to go. We watched a guy take his little girl on it and they seemed to do just fine. It must be a weight thing because me and Ethan hit the water full force and there was no way we were going to keep our balance. We went shopping Monday afternoon, had lunch at the Hangout and hit the beach again. The four of us met up with John, Amanda and Bronson at Lulu's for dinner and drinks. I got the best salad EVER. We LOVE Orange Beach. LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Addisonsmomma said...

Man you guys look to be having a blast!! I am so glad you guys got to do this!! Have fun and continue to take pictures!!

heather