March 5, 2009

RSV, Doctor Visit #2

Addison took a turn for the worst Monday night and her fever spiked to 101 degrees around 10:30pm. Needless to say, I took her back to the Ped's on Tuesday morning and she now had ear infections and they put her on a nebulizer and antibiotic. I was unaware of what a nebulizer was, but it is the Panda bear machine above that comes with a face mask that we use to administer Albuterol to her every 4 hours. We got to see our PCP Dr. Standford and we were very happy to see him. We hope she is on the uphill swing of things. Keep her in your prayers!!!!!! LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Poor baby! I didn't know Addison had RSV! Been there done that twice. Just make you feel so bad for their feverish, limp body. I was told Bella would be more likely to get asthma but that hasn't been the case thank goodness.