March 11, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Brent had a baseball tournament at Lake Hamilton that started Saturday. Uncle Jason had called earlier in the week to see if Ethan could come spend the day with them at the ball park and how could I say no. Ethan was so excited that all he could talk about was "I'm gonna play baseball with cousin Brent, YEA". I even got excited about being able to see him play ball. When we got to the park on saturday, Ethan didn't really understand why he couldn't go on the field and "play ball" with cousin Brent. That took a lot of explanation I'm not real sure he ever understood. After the game was over, Ethan got to help Brent keep his arm "warm" for the next game. It was a wonderful day and I hated to leave but I wanted to give Addison another treatment and I can't do that just anywhere. Ethan got to stay and play. Valarie called a little later and said that Ethan wanted to call and talk to his Mommy. I can't begin to tell you how awesome it feels to hear that your child misses you and wants to hear your voice. He was getting tired since it was way past his naptime so Addison and I went to pick him up at the park and went back to my parents so he could take a nap. I hope Ethan keeps interest in baseball...he is going to be so stinking cute running around and I'm going to need lots of external storage for all the pics and video I will be taking. LH&K Always.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

OMG he is too cute. I see lots and lots of hours at the ball field in your future! :)