This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
May 16, 2009
THE BEACH
We always took long vacations when I was a kid growing up. My parents would load me and my 2 yucky brothers up and we would head out. I remember vacations to the beach, North Carolina, Amusement parks everywhere, Grand Canyon and my more places I could mention. After I got older and started wanting a family I longed for the days I would get to pack my family up and hit the highway. Well, my time is here I couldn't be happier. We went on a cruise when Ethan turned 1 and that went pretty good, although, your Daddy said he would never take you kids on another cruise until you were 20. We leave early in the morning for Orange Beach. I cannot wait. We have a new huge condo that has a lazy river and high winding super slide at our complex. Ethan is super excited that Nana and Papa are going with us. I think this is going to be a week in my life to remember. I am super stoked about 10 whole days with the loves of my life. Ok, I have to go now and finish packing!!!!!! LH&K Always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am soooo jealous!!! I hope you guys have so much fun. The trick to the fingernail polish is barely get the brush wet and dab their little nails...Georgia thinks its hilarious when I blow on hers to dry them. Sometimes they look good, other times...not so much. Good luck with little Addie. Have a safe trip.
I can't wait to see pictures! That lazy river sounds like heaven right now!
Post a Comment