
I decided before we left for vacation that I wanted to put my high dollar camera to use and take some family pictures on the beach. We went late afternoon when the sun was at it brightest and hottest, boy do I have good timing. One thing is for certain as I look at these pictures.....your Dad and I sure do make beautiful babies. You two kids make the world a much better place just by being in it. This marks the end of our vacation. We had a great time and look forward to doing this again next year. I sure hope Addison likes the beach better in coming year! LH&K Always!
3 comments:
WHAT A STUNNING FAMILY! YOU GUYS LOOK SO SWEET!
Love the high dollar camera! Great pictures, but then again there are great subjects to photograph! :)
What great pics! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment