March 9, 2010

The Dog Ate It






Baking brownies has become a weekly activity around our house  thanks to my dear girlfriend, Leslie.  Ethan loves to take them in his lunch to school and it is a great bargaining tool for us as well.  Ethan would stand on a chair and help me mix everything together until Addi Grace decided she needed to stand on a chair and help too.  We now mix brownies in the floor so you both can help and I LOVE IT!!!!!  I know there are raw eggs in the mix but kids need to be kids, right!  Licking the bowl is a MUST and apparently that goes for Sadie too!!!  I'm laughing as I type this and reflect back on last night!  There is so much joy in watching the two of you grow up!  I don't feel as if I deserve either of you but am so very thankful God picked me to be your Mommy!  LH&K Always!

No comments: