March 19, 2010

I've Got Sunshine


Daddy's shirt couldn't say it better.  He is a REALLY BIG DEAL to us!!!
Does it get any better than your lil boy picking "flowers" for you all on his own? 
Sweet baby girl smile!
Daddy and Daughter!  I love it!
more flowers......
and even more flowers.....
and one happy baby girl!
Making more weeds for your Daddy to have to deal with later.
Leaves are so fun!

My babies and I!

Love makes the world go around, so they say!  Bryan, Ethan and Addi Grace, your love makes my world go around.  My heart is full, my cup runneth over and our God is good!  LH&K Always!

1 comment:

The Logan Family said...

I love the picture where Ethan is looking one direction, Addison is looking in the other direction and Elizabeth is looking at the camera. It is just one of those pictures that tells it all!