March 27, 2010

Get Well Ethan

This is the card his class made for him on Friday.  It is so sweet his friends and teacher love him so much!
Your "girlfriend" Maddie Grace wrote you the longest note....like your Daddy said "that figures" ;)
No turning back now.  Ethan can turn the lights on without his stool.  Our boy is getting so big and we LOVE IT!!!!!
He was so proud!
I can see his thoughts on his face "BOOYAH!"


Ethan started running fever late Wednesday evening.  His fever was over 103 Thursday morning so I got the privelage of staying home and taking care of my sweet boy.  We rocked ALL DAY LONG.  We even cuddled up on the couch for a 2 hour nap.  He is usually so busy he won't sit still long enough for me to have really good cuddle time.  I'll use vacation for this any day. 

GG came to stay with Ethan Friday morning.  He was so excited she was coming that he couldn't wait for her to get here.  From what I heard, they both had a great day together!  Thanks for taking such good care of Ethan, GG!!!!!

LH&K Always!

No comments: