This was one of your sweetest moments, baby girl. You insisted on getting in the chair with your Papa and sat right on his lap. It's amazing how baby girls can make pain go away, if just for a second!
I don't think your Nana and Papa's car can pass our stretch of the interstate without making a pit stop by our house. The longevity of their visits vary depending on how much time they have but I love how they always make time for us. Since I took a job in the "big city" and moved away I don't get to spend the time with them that I would like, however it sure makes my little girl heart feel special when they make us a priority in their day.
On another note, Sadie has found a new bed!!!! She actually growls at us when we try to get her, BRAT!
LH&K Always!
1 comment:
How precious. You leave Sadie alone! :) Nothing like the relationship of a boy and his dog!
Post a Comment