March 27, 2010

What A Great Day









We left early Saturday morning for Papa and Nanny's house.  Nana, Addi and I had a girls day of lunch and shopping planned.  We left the boys home to watch tv, eat and sleep.  Our girls day started at Red Lobster, one of your Momma's favorites.  We then hit the mall or should I just say Dillards.  We did get to look at this childrens boutique for a quick second but Nana had bought so much for you kids at Dillards we honestly couldn't carry anything else.  Nana and I couldn't help but smile when the neighbor asked us if Dillards was having a sale. We laughed and replied something like "not that we know of" because we honestly didn't know....I see where I get my retail therapy disorder from ;)

Addi Grace, you don't stand a chance at escaping what is clearly going to be handed down from one generation to the next. We had you in the dressing room at Dillards trying on at least 15 outfits, most of which your Nana bought! You were so great. All you wanted to do was put on an outfit, run across the hall and check out the pretty girl in the mirror. Your Nana and I had the best of time watching you! I look forward to our next girls day out.

We got back from our shopping trip and played ball outside.  Addi Grace LOVED Papa's dancing dog Nana got him for Valentines Day.  It sings "I'm Just A Love Machine" while it dances.  Addi would hand it to Papa, push the button on the dogs foot, take it back from Papa, put it on the floor then kiss it.  We spent a lot of time watching her Push, Pick Up, Take Back and Kiss! 

LH&K Always!

No comments: