This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
April 5, 2009
Cupcakes...Cupcakes...Cupcakes
Ethan and Daddy watching cupcakes cook. It has to be better than watching paint dry, seriously!


Today we made chocolate cupcakes since they are Ethan's favorite. I get so tickled at him with a mixer. He could be miles away and the second I turn the mixer on he comes running as fast as he can. This time he lined the cupcake pan all by himself and was able to do most of the mixing with a "little" help. I don't think I could handle the mess of letting him do it alone. I love when you want to help me do things. It might take twice the time to get it done but is sure is lots more fun. I love you madly....LH&K Always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment