
Easter Sunday is always such a special day. It is a day that I don't want to remember how much pain and suffering our Jesus Christ had to do so that our sins could be forgiven because it really is too much for me to comprehend. But, we have to be reminded of this so we can give thanks and praise for what he did for all of us. I pray that God will continue to give your Dad and I the wisdom to be the parents you so much deserve. We went left for church it was sprinkling outside. When we came out, it was pouring rain. It was funny. Your Dad and I decided to make a run for it. I got Ethan part of the way out in the rain and said "NO WAY"...so we watched Daddy run with Addison to the truck. They came and picked us up under the covered parking area. Needless to say, we hunted eggs inside. Cousins Fayth and AJ came over to eat lunch and hunt eggs. After they left we got to spend some wonderful time with the two of you. I finally got to rock Ethan to sleep in what feels like forever! Daddy came and got you after a while so I could rock Addison to sleep too. That made for an even more special day for me. You two kids melt our hearts and we just love you to pieces!!!!!!! LK&H Always!
No comments:
Post a Comment