
I took these pictures with my phone on Friday at the Ped's office while we were waiting on the doctor to come in and assess the damage. For those you wondering what may have caused the trauma to my son's head.....it was a plastic tea pot. Yes, he was hit in the head with a plastic tea pot by another little boy at daycare Friday afternoon. You are probably scratching your head and thinking the very same thing I did when I got there to see him....."are you sure that tea pot wasn't cast iron"???? Dr. Stanford comes in to assess the damage and informs me that Ethan will need staples in his head. I about fell out. "STAPLES", seriously? They gave him a shot in his scalp to numb it up and then put 2 staples in his head. Bryan got there just in time to help hold Ethan down. Son, as strong as your daddy is he melted like butter on a hot summer day when you started crying for him. It is the first time in forever that I saw tears forming and his voice shaky as he did his best to comfort you. He managed to pull himself together after a short breakdown and was your strong rock as he is for all of us! So, this a special shout out to Daddy.....your great, awesome and ALWAYS our ROCK.....your the BEST!!!!! LH&K Always!
2 comments:
Girl!! There is no way, I would have passed out. Thank God for daddies!!
Seriously a plastic tea pot! WOW. Hope he is doing all better now!
Post a Comment