April 5, 2009

Thanks for the dress Great-Nanny!

What a sweet baby girl you are. Your Daddy and I could not have gotten a better baby than you if we had put the specs together ourselves. You have slept through the night since the day you were born, you love the water and are most adorable. You don't hesitate to holla when your hungry or need a new diaper. When you get sleepy you want to be left alone. Your Daddy seems to think this is a really good thing. I beg to differ. I want to hold you and rock you to sleep but you don't want any part of that most of the time. You are already little miss independent and it makes me so sad. I look at your Daddy all the time while holding you and all I can say is "I just love her". Your my sweet, sweet girl! LH&K Always!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is growing so fast! We do have to get together. Anytime. Just yell at me. Jonathon works on Sundays so we always have those days free to run around and we can most certainly hang on a Saturday too. Georgia loves to be outside!

Tenille Rauls said...

How precious she looks! I have a little miss independent too! I keep telling myself one day I'll be thankful but I would like a little lovin' now too! :)