Your new beach wear. I saw this and just knew you would be so stinking cute at the beach in this outfit.....
I JUST LUV YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
April 2, 2009
Rock Stars
Thank you Laurie/Bella for Ethan's very first pair of Hanna Andersson PJ's...the organic cotton is SUPER SOFT! I admit, I was very skeptical.....boy was I wrong.

Addison drinking her very FIRST JUICE EVER...it was Gerber Apple...and she slurped it up!
Thank you Leslie for the adorable sunglasses. She looks HOT!!!!
I JUST LOVE YOU TOO! YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE THE BEST EVER! YOUR DADDY ISN'T HALF BAD EITHER :)
Addison had her 4 month checkup Monday. Your Daddy took you to your checkup all by himself. This is the first visit I have missed since either of you were born. He did such a good job and even sent me a pic of you when you were done with your shots. Daddy said you took them like a trooper....you must get that from your mommy :) You are 15 lbs 3.3 oz, 26.5 inches long and your head circumference is 16 7/8. You are a perfect little girl and it appears that you are going to be big, like your big brother. The two of you are getting lots of road time these past few days in your new rockin jogging stroller. We are going to the beach in 6 weeks and your Dad is kicking my butt in cardio for the first time EVER. I can outrun him any hour of any day of any week.......he says "whatever"...but we all know its true :) We love you both very much. LH&K Always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOw precious are these pics! I love the beach wear! :) I am getting my rear back in gear myself!! I was back on the treadmill starting Sunday...ugh! We do use Dr. Anton Duke and I think he is the BEST! He even gave me his cell # yesterday :)
Post a Comment