April 16, 2009

Our Week At A Glance

I have been trying to get back into an exercise routine this week. Ethan and Daddy go play T-ball in the back yard while I run and Addison plays in her exercauser watching mommy and veggie tales. It is amazing how much life changes when you have kids. In the past I would run to the music of my choice that kept me motivated. Now I run to Veggie Tales or Backyardigans. I put Addison in Ethan's room one evening this week while I finished dinner so they could watch Madagascar together. I had to sneak a picture of them. I just LOVE seeing the two of them growing up together! I hope they are as close in their relationship as they are in age. Daddy took Ethan to get his staples out yesterday. He didn't shed a tear. He is so strong already, just like his daddy! Ok, I am randomly rambling on so I will sign off for now. We have a fun weekend planned. I look forward to spending every free second I have with you both! I feel like the luckiest woman on earth, thanks to the two of you and your Daddy!!!! LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

So cute! Addison is getting to be such a big girl. I can totally relate to listening to kids stuff instead of music of your choice!