January 19, 2009

The Art of Hibernating

I cannot describe how wonderful it feels when my children fall asleep in my arms. It doens't matter how big or small they are, they fit PERFECTLY!Ethan woke up Friday morning with a fever so I called and got him in to see the Peds that afternoon. Low and behold, he had a sinus infection and his tubes had fallen out. They couldn't find either one and he didn't have an ear infection, YEAH! SO, our weekend consisted mostly of hibernating at home so he could rest and heal. Ethan got up super early on Saturday morning so I got some awesome Mommy time. I cuddled him up in his bed, turned Nemo on and we both fell back asleep. There is no better way to start my day than with one, or both, of my babies cuddled up next me! Ethan asked all weekend to go see his Nana and Papa so we went to Hot Springs after Church. Thank You Nana for cooking us a big pot of homemade soup for dinner. LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Isn't that the best to cuddle up with them and go back to sleep! I remember when I could hold Bella like that and now she is too dang tall! Time goes by way too fast.