January 24, 2009

Big Things Going On

The last few days I had left on maternity leave were spent running all over town. Wednesday we had Addy's 2 month checkup. She weighed 11lbs, is 23.5 inches long and got 3 shots, YIKES. This was my first Ped visit with either of my children where they received shots. I have always made Bryan come with us since I don't have the heart to hold them down for the nurse. We did just fine by ourselves (minus all the crying she and I did holding her afterwards). Thursday we attended a 20th anniversary party at my office for one of my dear friends/co-workers with both kids in tow. I love watching how much my peeps at work love on my kids (you guys are like family and I love you dearly). Then Friday morning, Addy went with me to the hair salon and she got to mingle with her future hair dresser. After our morning hair appt, we went to Target where mommy findly found her "party" hat for the boat this summer. Addy thought bubba needed a new fishing game for the bathtub. He saw it in the car when we picked him up from school so we had to let him play with it when we got home (for an hour in the bathtub I might add). It gave me a lot of time to takes lots of pictures to get some of Addy smiling and Ethan being his usual goofy self. My love for you both goes far beyond the earth and sky!!! LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

How cute! I think Addy has just turned a corner and her personality is REALLY showing! Maybe she was just thinking of this awesome lady at work with short blonde hair that fed her the rest of her bottle! :) LOL